Monday, August 13, 2012

Amsterdam, Ik hou van jou! (Amsterdam, I love you!)

 Well, I am back and I have so much to tell you about my trip to Amsterdam!

click to view larger picture :)
 I visited many sights and captured a bit of Amsterdams loveliness! In this beautiful city you can not put your camara down, because behind every corner there is more wonderfulness waiting for you! And just because there are plenty of highlights I want to show you...


... there will be posts about some vintage shops, an amazing Art Déco movie theater, serval museums, the palace, antique canal houses, Madame Tussauds and much more! Now I leave you with this sneak peaks, collages made of photos I took in Amsterdam.


So keep tuned if you want to know about my dutch adventures and feel free to ask me any questions about my trip and Amsterdam. I could recommend you some hotels/restaurants/park options if you think of going there yourself; and that, I highly suggest! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Wow Amsterdam looks amazing!
    Would you like to follow each other? Im already following you :)

    HippieChicPao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amsterdam steht auch ganz, ganz weit oben auf meiner "to-visit-Liste" :-) Hoffentlich schaff ich´s noch in diesem Jahr (oder spätestens im Frühling 2013).
    Sehr hübsche Bilder!

    Christel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...